A. Exhibition Related Items
1. Dates and Location
Conference Saturday, October 26, 2019 to Saturday, November 2, 2019
Exhibition Monday, Oct 28, 2019 (see below), through Thursday, Oct 31, 2019
Venue Manchester Central Convention Complex, Petersfield, Manchester M2 3GX, UK
2. Tentative 2019 Exhibition Schedule
Monday, 28 Oct Decorator Set up – 8 AM to 12 noon
Exhibitor Set up – 12 noon to 6 PM
Tuesday, 29 Oct Exhibitor Set up – 7 AM to 11 AM
Decorator clean-up – 11 AM to 12 noon
Exhibition Open for attendees – Noon to 7:30 PM,
with Refreshment break – Mid afternoon
Exhibitor Reception starting at 6 PM
Wednesday, 30 Oct Exhibition Open for attendees – 9 AM to 6 PM.
Refreshment breaks – mid morning and mid afternoon
Thursday, 31 Oct Open for attendees – 9 AM to 4 PM.
Refreshment breaks – mid-morning and mid-afternoon
Exhibition dismantling and removal – 4 PM -11 PM
Friday, 01 Nov Exhibition removal – 7 AM to 11 AM – Clean by Noon
3. Staff registration
Each booth space (3 m x 3 m) comes with
- One full conference registration with admittance to the NSS-MIC Technical Program and
- Two staff registrations with admittance to the exhibition area only.
We will send you codes per e-mail in August 2019 for you to register your staff for free. Please deploy the codes among your staff team or use the codes on your own if you are in charge of the staff registration.
Additional staff registration(s) may be requested by e-mail from August 2019. Exhibit Staff are not permitted in the technical sessions. However, Staff registrations may be upgraded to Full registrations for the difference in these registration fees, including the early registration discount when applicable.
All requests regarding staff registration should be addressed to:
EventClass GmbH, phone: +49 351 30900031, e-mail: email@example.com
Exhibit materials may not be sent directly to Manchester Central Convention Complex. It is recommended that a broker be used to receive your freight, process through customs and deliver to the conference when needed.
A Service Contractor, Freeman Company (UK) Limited has been chosen by Management to provide services tailored to international exhibitors, including: full service, inclusive of freight, customs, and handling. Shipping information will be provided in the Exhibitors Service Kit that will be provided to all exhibitors in July 2019. Exhibitors are responsible for all contracts and charges for these services.
5. Furnishing & Booth Equipment
The conference has contracted with Freeman Company (UK) Ltd. to supply the booths and any furniture and fixtures you may need in your booth during the exhibition. You will contract and pay directly to Freeman Company (UK) Ltd. for all purchases from them.
Freeman Company (UK) Limited. will send you a username and password in early July 2019 to access the special website for the Exhibitor Services for the 2019 IEEE NSS MIC.
6. What is included in your rental
Each booth space includes:
- 2.5m high walls (Aluminum frame with white infill panels) on 3 sides (Side walls may be removed on corner booths)
- 3m wide x 22cm high identification sign above the front
- Two energy efficient track lights per 9m2 space
- Carpeted room
- Electric power (1 kw at 220 V 50 Hz)
General request regarding the exhibition should be addressed to: Ron Keyser, Treasurer
B. Event and Other Sponsorship Packages
Exhibitors can further enhance their visibility to conference attendees by taking advantage of a variety of sponsorship opportunities (such as trainee grants, special events, conference bags, lanyards and other promotional items). For complete details on how your organization could participate, please contact the Sponsorship Co-Chairs, Brian Hutton (MIC), at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Malcolm Joyce (NSS) at email@example.com.
C. Exhibitor Technical Sessions
Don’t be left out of this opportunity to educate your customers and to further increase your visibility to the scientific community by participating in the Exhibitor Technical Sessions.
To increase the impact of these presentations, they will be fully integrated with the main conference program. They will be held in a conference room adjacent to the main session rooms on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
A change has been made from previous years to the time and length of each presentation to fit the time schedule of the other conference sessions. The start time of the first presentation and the time of the breaks will be at the same time as the other sessions. The abstract of your talk (optionally your presentation later) will be made available in the official online conference program. To reserve your time slot, submit an abstract of your presentation. During your submission you will select the time slot for your presentation.
1. Time slots
- Time slots are available on a first come, first served basis
- Twenty-four time slots are scheduled
- You must submit an abstract to reserve your selected time slot
- The time slot cannot be changed after the abstract has been submitted
2. Abstract submission process
- Available from July 02, 2019
- The deadline is October 01, 2019
- Link to submission system: https://www.eventclass.org/contxt_ieee2019/
Once you have created your account please go to submissions -> submit a new contribution -> select Exhibitor Technical Sessions -> start submission and follow the instructions which will be given online.
3. Abstract layout / Required data
- Title of your submission
- Content (max. 2 000 characters)
- Limited to one abstract (presentation) per exhibitor
4. Presentation Layout
- Your presentations should be aimed at providing basic technical information on the usage and performance of a product or service
- Sales presentations should be avoided
- Each talk will be 18 minutes in length (questions or discussion included)
- From October 20, 2019, you will be asked to submit your presentation online.
- Please upload your presentation before October 28, 2019
- You can select to have your presentation available in the conference program or not during the upload. If selected, your presentation will be available in the online program about 1 hour after your talk.
5. Our recommendation
Please have your abstract prepared before you start the submission process. Create your personal account as shown in the submission process. We expect that the most preferable time slots will be taken quickly.
General request regarding the Exhibitor Technical Session should be addressed to: Ron Keyser, Treasurer