A. Exhibition Details
1. Dates and Location
Conference Saturday, October 31, 2020 to Saturday, November 7, 2020
Exhibition Monday, Nov 2, 2020 (see below), through Thursday, Nov 5, 2020
Venue Virtual Booth
2. Tentative 2020 Exhibition Schedule
Monday, 2 Nov
- Virtual booth ready for your setup – 7 AM EST
- Available for attendee use – 8 AM EST
Friday, 6 Nov
- Virtual booth shutdown – 6 PM EST
3. Booth sizes
All booths are a single virtual booth with chat rooms, interactive video capabilities, video presentations, etc.
4. Staff registration
Each single booth space comes with three full conference registration with admittance to the NSS MIC Technical Program.
We will send you codes by e-mail in August 2020 for you to register your staff for free. Please send the codes to your staff team to register or use the codes on your own if you are in charge of the staff registration.
Additional staff registrations may be purchased by e-mail beginning in August 2020.
Additional full registrations may be purchased at any time using the regular registration website.
All requests regarding staff registration should be addressed to:
EventClass GmbH, phone: +49 351 30900031, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Included in your rental
Each single booth space includes:
- A static view for many participants can view your booth with links to live presentations
- Interactive contact for up to 10 participants
- When not occupied, you can show product videos or presentations
- A contact me button to send requests for information
- Live chat, live Q&A, live polls, and live contact functions
General request regarding the exhibition should be addressed to:
Ron Keyser, e-mail: email@example.com
B. Exhibitor Technical Sessions
You should not miss the opportunity to further increase your visibility to the scientific community by participating in the Exhibitor Technical Sessions, which will be a virtual session on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
You should upload your presentation before Wednesday. You may give your presentation live at your selected timeslot or the uploaded file can be shown. Your presentation will be available to be viewed by participants until the end of November.
1. Time slots
- Time slots are available on a first come, first served basis
- Twenty-four time slots are scheduled
- You must submit an abstract to reserve your selected time slot
- The time slot cannot be changed after the abstract has been submitted
2. Abstract submission process
- Available from July 02, 2020
- The deadline is October 15, 2020
- Link to submission system: https://www.eventclass.org/contxt_ieee2020/
Once you have created your account please go to submissions -> submit a new contribution -> select Exhibitor Technical Sessions -> start submission and follow the instructions which will be given online.
3. Abstract layout / Required data
- Title of your submission
- Content (max. 2 000 characters)
- Limited to one abstract (presentation) per exhibitor
4. Presentation Layout
- Your presentations should be aimed at providing basic technical information on the usage and performance of a product or service
- Sales presentations should be avoided
- Each talk will be 15 minutes in length plus 3 minutes for discussion
- From October 20, 2020, you will be asked to submit your presentation online.
- Please upload your presentation before October 28, 2020
- You can select to have your presentation available in the conference program or not during the upload. If selected, your presentation will be available in the online program about 1 hour after your talk.
5. Our recommendation
Please have your abstract prepared before you start the submission process. Create your personal account as shown in the submission process. We expect that the most preferable time slots will be taken quickly.
General request regarding the Exhibitor Technical Session should be addressed to:
Ron Keyser, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org