A. Exhibition Details
1. Dates and Location
Conference Saturday, October 31, 2020 to Saturday, November 7, 2020
Exhibition Monday, Nov 2, 2020 (see below), through Thursday, Nov 5, 2020
Venue Boston Convention and Exposition Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
2. Tentative 2020 Exhibition Schedule
Monday, 2 Nov
- Decorator Set up – 8 AM to 12 noon
- Exhibitor Set up – 12 noon to 6 PM
Tuesday, 3 Nov
- Exhibitor Set up – 7 AM to 11 AM
- Decorator clean-up – 11 AM to 12 noon
- Exhibition Open for attendees – Noon to 7:30 PM, with Refreshment break – Mid afternoon
- Exhibitor Reception starting at 6 PM
Wednesday, 4 Nov
- Exhibition Open for attendees – 9 AM to 6 PM. Refreshment breaks – mid morning and mid afternoon
Thursday, 5 Nov
- Exhibition Open for attendees – 9 AM to 4 PM. Refreshment breaks – mid-morning and mid-afternoon
- Exhibition dismantling and removal – 4 PM -11 PM
3. Booth sizes
A single booth space is 10 ft x 10 ft (3.0 m x 3.0 m)
Adjacent booths may be combined for multi-booth spaces, for example, a double booth is 10 ft x 20 ft.
Some booths have been reserved as double booths.
4. Staff registration
Each single booth space comes with
- One full conference registration with admittance to the NSS MIC Technical Program and
- Two staff registrations with admittance to the exhibition area only.
We will send you codes by e-mail in August 2020 for you to register your staff for free. Please send the codes to your staff team to register or use the codes on your own if you are in charge of the staff registration.
Staff registrations may be upgraded to Full registrations for the difference in these registration fees, including the early registration and IEEE member discount when applicable.
Additional staff registrations may be purchased by e-mail beginning in August 2020. Exhibit Staff are not permitted in the technical sessions.
Additional full registrations may be purchased at any time using the regular registration website.
All requests regarding staff registration should be addressed to:
EventClass GmbH, phone: +49 351 30900031, e-mail: email@example.com
Exhibit materials may not be sent directly to Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. It is recommended that a broker be used to receive your freight, process through customs and deliver to the conference when needed.
A Service Contractor has been selected to provide services tailored to international exhibitors, including: full service, inclusive of freight, customs, and handling. Shipping information will be provided in the Exhibitors Service Kit sent electronically to all exhibitors in July 2020. Exhibitors are responsible for all contracts and charges for these services.
6. Furnishing & Booth Equipment
The conference has contracted with AIP Publishing to supply the booths and any furniture and fixtures you may need in your booth during the exhibition. You will contract and pay directly to AIP Publishing. for all purchases from them.
AIP Publishing will send you a username and password in early July 2020 to access the special website for the Exhibitor Services for the 2020 IEEE NSS MIC.
7. Included in your rental
Each single booth space includes:
- 8 ft / 2.43 m high curtain back wall
- 3 ft / 0.91 m high curtain side dividers
- 44 inch x 7 inch / 1.11 m x 0.17 m identification sign
General request regarding the exhibition should be addressed to:
Ron Keyser, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Event and Other Sponsorship Packages
Exhibitors can further enhance their visibility to conference attendees by taking advantage of a variety of sponsorship opportunities (such as trainee grants, special events, conference bags, lanyards and other promotional items). For complete details on how your organization could participate, please contact Ron Keyser, PhD, Exhibits Committee Chair, email@example.com
C. Exhibitor Technical Sessions
You should not miss the opportunity to further increase your visibility to the scientific community by participating in the Exhibitor Technical Sessions, which will be held in a meeting room with the main sessions on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
These presentations should be aimed at providing basic technical information on the usage and/or performance of a product or service. Each talk will be allocated 18 min including presentation and discussion. These talks will be scheduled in line with the other scientific technical sessions and will be fully integrated with the main conference program, encouraging greater attendee awareness and participation.
Presentation time slot and title must be submitted on the conference website before 1 October 2020 via the Abstract Submission page. The number of talks will be limited, so submit your request early to avoid being left out!
1. Time slots
- Time slots are available on a first come, first served basis
- Twenty-four time slots are scheduled
- You must submit an abstract to reserve your selected time slot
- The time slot cannot be changed after the abstract has been submitted
2. Abstract submission process
- Available from July 02, 2020
- The deadline is October 15, 2020
- Link to submission system: https://www.eventclass.org/contxt_ieee2020/
Once you have created your account please go to submissions -> submit a new contribution -> select Exhibitor Technical Sessions -> start submission and follow the instructions which will be given online.
3. Abstract layout / Required data
- Title of your submission
- Content (max. 2 000 characters)
- Limited to one abstract (presentation) per exhibitor
4. Presentation Layout
- Your presentations should be aimed at providing basic technical information on the usage and performance of a product or service
- Sales presentations should be avoided
- Each talk will be 15 minutes in length plus 3 minutes for discussion
- From October 20, 2020, you will be asked to submit your presentation online.
- Please upload your presentation before October 28, 2020
- You can select to have your presentation available in the conference program or not during the upload. If selected, your presentation will be available in the online program about 1 hour after your talk.
5. Our recommendation
Please have your abstract prepared before you start the submission process. Create your personal account as shown in the submission process. We expect that the most preferable time slots will be taken quickly.
General request regarding the Exhibitor Technical Session should be addressed to:
Ron Keyser, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org